Thursday, May 13, 2010

Today blogging just feels like a job.

So, I will keep this brief. :)

I sat down with an expert snowmobiler last night and he gave me some GREAT insights on my GPS maps for Lowrance. This will make my maps far more useful, and MORE mine. Anyway I can differentiate myself from my previous employer's product, the better. I have put and enormous amount of work into this and would NOT want to be mistaken for theirs.

The big "end of year" photo competition is tonight. Sadly, I can just "drop and go" as I'm swamped tonight but I do look forward to seeing what I'm up against. The photos I've chosen for submission are great, but all point and click shots. I hope they stand up well, but to be included in this class is almost an honor for me. These people are super talented.

Anyway, that's it for today. :D

C

No comments:

Post a Comment