Monday, August 23, 2010

The "Monday" sick day, and some fun links thoughts.

I remember a while back chirping about how much sick days suck. They really do. But one particular day, Monday, is the worst day of all to take a sick day. You could be vomiting, spitting blood, have broken bones, amnesia with lost limbs while walking uphill both ways in a snowstorm to school, and still somebody somewhere will think you are just taking the day off.It's an unfair assumption, but sadly a reality of today's working world.

I typically will not take a sick day on a Monday unless it's really bad. Today, without the gory details, is one of those days. Since I started my working career way back in the mid 1990's, I've only taken 2 Mondays off. Today is one of those days. The other I should have been taken to hospital. Now, today isn't as bad as that. But I thought it better to take it off rather than embarrass myself with sickness.

Next off, I missed my Friday Funny Cats pic. So here's some.
.

And finally, for those of you who love or hate trololo, here's a cat singing it.



Have a good one folks.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment