Friday, December 3, 2010

Weight Loss, update #5 or 6.... not sure.

I went to the gym last night for the first time in a LONG time... since before my last surgery, which was well over 5 years ago. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I was able to do things I thought myself incapable of (lots of squats) and less of what I thought I was good at (my cyclist legs are gone... ). Anyway, it looks like I'll be trying to stick it out and go again. The question is more of whether to go to Goodlife at the Village Mall or to New World Fitness. Both have positives and negatives. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

I don't like the 1 year commitment from Goodlife, and their sales person was REALLY PUSHY, but the freedom of doing whatever you want when you get in the door is fantastic. I have yet to check on New World for programs and plans.

Updates to come.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment