Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Super Mario All-Stars Gets an Extra Life

For my dear wife, who sadly went without over Christmas past. I think it ruined her Christmas Morning to not be able to play Mario. :P Silly me, I had it in my hands to buy at least 3 times, but put it back thinking "she has the actual original version on SNES. Why would she want this?"

Luckily for me, they are doing one more run, and I have it pre-ordered ALREADY. Go me. :D

C

Link c/o IGN

Nintendo said today it will do one final run of Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition for the Wii before it's gone for good.

The last retailer shipments are expected to arrive on Mar. 13 in North America. After that date, Nintendo will no longer manufacture the title. The $30 collection includes classic NES titles Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario Bros. 3, a soundtrack CD, and history booklet.

According to Nintendo's internal sales, Super Mario All-Stars has sold nearly 2 million copies worldwide since its release last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment