Friday, April 8, 2011

The "To Get" List

I think this will be more of a personal notation rather than anything else, but feel free to read. There are so many games on my shelf right now that I really have no business buying new ones... so! To remedy this I'm creating the "to get list", games that aren't on my shelf, and should be, but just not yet. So, lets start! I do have all systems save a 3DS, so we'll go system to system.

Xbox 360:
L.A. Noire (Not released yet)
Mortal Kombat (Not released yet)
Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga
You Don't Know Jack

PS3
I generally only get exclusives for this system.
3D Dot Game Heroes
Resistance 2
Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland
DC Universe Online
Heavenly Sword

PSP
Crimson Gem Saga
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable

DS
Nothing

Wii
Punch Out


That's it for now, list to update.

:)

 

PS: Sucks to whoever said my blog was spam. I'm back on facebook. If you don't like it, that's fine, hide my feed and not bother the rest of the folks who actually read it (and yes, people ARE reading, thanks to everyone who's made my average monthly hits go to 2000 plus!) . It's ok to not like something, I dislike many things. But don't ruin the fun for everyone else. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment